This video attached with this blog will give you description of how much Google Tez gives rewards and cashback for transactions in India. I am using this application since last 6 months and I use it only for payment of bills, that too once in a month, so this video will give you how much I earn by such transactions.
My reviews is purely dependent on my personal opinion only. I earned nearly 298 rs till now as reward and cashbach & my higest reward was rs 189 /- at a time. I find google tez as the India's most sohasticated Payement app. This is also my most favorite payment app, Altough i have many payment app installed in my mobile right now.
Please Note Video attached here is in Hindi for the viewers of India only.
Please Note Video attached here is in Hindi for the viewers of India only.
Comments
Post a Comment